Sunday 17 January 2021

A Create Facebook Cover Photo Banner Design Or Social Media











About:

Hi, 

Welcome to my Facebook Cover photo ,Social Media Banner Gig !



I am a professional Graphics designer focusing on social media Cover design, Facebook Cover Photo,You tube Banner,Facebook Banner,Twitter banner ,Facebook timeline and social media post!



 Services Include:



  1. Facebook Timeline Cover
  2. Twitter
  3. YouTube
  4. LinkedIn
  5. Google+
  6. Instagram


 Kindly send me these details:

  •     URL of your site
  •     Logo (optional)
  •     Size width-height 
  •     Specific copy text 
  •     Images (optional)


Don't miss a special offer like this. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

!! Order Now !!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had difficult time communicating with Raju. Work result was satisfactory.

Seller's Response:

Bad Buyer..Be careful

Seller's Response:

excellent work

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for this opportunity! And thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review. It was an outstanding experience working with you!

Seller's Response:

Raju did a great job with my cover image and made all the changes I requested with no problem, recommended 100%.




No comments:

Post a Comment