Saturday 17 April 2021

Dream Up A Months Worth Of Blog Ideas For Your Biz











About:

I've been coming up with blog ideas for brands and influencers for years now - this Gig will give you the freedom to focus your business efforts on another area of your brand. Let me come up with a month's worth of ideas for your company or personal blog. Dependant on your niche, I'll suggest how many updates per month would have the best results. I'll review your other social channels and your audience and provide a list of between 8 and 16 ideas for blog posts which you or your employees can then work from.



Reaching out to overlapping audiences is essential if you want to grow your brand's following organically; and constantly updated content is one way to ensure a steady stream of traffic to your social profiles and website. 



Make sure you include your website when you purchase this Gig - I'll do some research into high-performing blog articles in similiar and overlapping niches and come back to you with a bunch of ideas. 



I am also able to write original content for a variety of industries - let's chat if you think this might be of interest to you - send me a message, I'm usually online during the daytime (GMT)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment