Sunday 3 January 2021

Create Customs Inspirational Image Quotes With Your Logo











About:

Hello! I am Luis! :)



I specialize in multimedia design for social media and digital marketing. I am also dedicated to the design and redesign of brochures, business, academic and commercial presentations, flyers, bi-folds, and others.



In this gig, I offer you the creation of images with inspirational quotes according to your needs. Adapting the quotes and background images to the scope of your business.



I will:

  • Use quotes from different characters in the story or I can use your quotes.
  • Depending on the package you select, I will create 30, 60, or 100 images with quotes for you, or we can create a customized order according to your needs.



Why use my services?

1. Only use free (CC0) and high-quality pictures.

2. I will add your logo, mark or, website at no additional cost. This will have greater traffic on social networks.

3. I will use inspirational quotes of characters throughout history, or your quotes (if you require).



If you need quotes related to a specific topic or niche or if you need very specific images (or premium images) for backgrounds please contact me before you order.



 I'm at your service, so feel free to place your order now! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a great experience working with Luis, communication was very smooth and he delivered quality result! Will definitely continue working with Luis in the long term!

Seller's Response:

It has been a pleasure! I hope to hear from you soon!!! :)

Seller's Response:

GREAT Seller, Highly Recommended!! He produced great background images for quotes that matched each quote. Very well done and attentive to feedback and making changes. Definitely recommend as one of the best graphic artists to work with here on Fiverr!

Seller's Response:

It has been a pleasure to work with you! I hope to hear from you very soon again! Thank you!!! :)

:

I thought he was great - did exactly what I needed and quickly. Another seller told me it wasn't possible. So well done!




No comments:

Post a Comment