Wednesday 6 January 2021

Design A Cohesive Theme For Your Instagram











About:

Hey, I am Rafael and I will help you to crush your Instagram game.

Your feed is the first thing people see, when they visit you on instagram and it should be visually pleasing. By visually pleasing, I mean a consistent look.

When your feed looks good overall, people are more likely to like your photos, follow you, and come back for more.

If you are a business, I cannot stress enough the importance of finding your visual theme.

Your feed is your business card and the face of your business. Behind every face, there is a personality. Your Instagram theme is that personality. Which is why it is important to get that right.

In this gig, I’ll help you with:

  • Finding a theme that fits your account/brand
  • Edit your photos so that they match
  • And some super simple – but SUPER IMPORTANT – tricks, how you can learn to do it yourself

I'm here to help you, let’s get started!

Reviews


:

edited instagram pictures

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment