Wednesday 20 January 2021

Design Editable Canva Pinterest Pin Templates











About:

Get noticed, get re-pinned, and blow up your blog traffic with these professionally designed templates styled specifically for Pinterest.



Put Pinterest to work for you with my beautiful graphics that hook your audience and drive traffic to your blog like you’ve always dreamed of. 



What I Will Need From You:



  • The text that you want on each pin (if any, or I can add an "insert text here" block)
  • Your Website/blog URL
  •  Any Color specifications that you may have 





FEATURES:

  • Receive unique Pins in Canva format.
  • Fully customizable – easily edit the fonts, colors, graphics, layouts, and more.
  • Save time - No need for you to start from scratch for every design
  • All image templates are pre-sized to work perfectly with Pinterest





All Pins will be designed in Canva and can be easily edited with the editable link that will be provided in the delivery. 



If you need any clarifications, feel free to message me and I'll reply ASAP :-)



Hope to work with you soon!

Reviews


:

She did an outstanding job. The Pinterest templates that I ordered look great. Moreover, she delivered them very quickly. Thank you so much!

:

Thank you, the templates were great. Just what I needed.

:

Good job. Thanks for the time and effort

:

Listened to what I requested and went beyond. Makes great Pinterest pins. Thank you!

:

Great work!! Very fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment