Friday 22 January 2021

Make A Social Media Banner











About:

I will create an awesome social media banner for you! I can also do background removal so if you have a picture you want to be on the banner which has a background I can remove it for you.



Also check out my other gigs:
  • Photoshop editing
  • Custom Intro and/or Outro
  • Video editing
  • And more

Reviews


:

This gig is great, good communication and did as I asked. Thank you

:

Xander is incredibly creative, a great communicator and a very reliable seller always beating deadlines.

:

Awesome experience

:

Seller did an outstanding job going above and beyond expectations.

:

Xander did an outstanding job, getting this done in 12 hours!. He is the most reliable seller that I have worked with on Fiverr.




No comments:

Post a Comment