Sunday 1 November 2020

Design An Attractive Banner, Header, Fb Cover











About:

With my experience of more than 10 years in graphic design, I will create for you an eye-catching banner/image design for your social media presence or your website, that will captivate your clients and followers, and to distinguish you from your competitors!



What you'll get:

  • Professional, unique and modern design
  • High resolution design
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Excellent customer service



Different types of social media images:

  • Facebook (cover / post / story)
  • Instagram (post / story)
  • Twitter (cover / post)
  • LinkedIn (cover / post)
  • YouTube (cover / thumbnail)
  • For anything else please contact me



I can also design matching post and story images to be used on Instagram and Facebook, please check the gig extras for the matching designs!



1 gig = 1 banner



** 24 hours delivery is available!

** 12 hours delivery is available upon request via inbox!



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions :-)



For more services please check my other Gigs on my profile: www.fiverr.com/mehdivir

Reviews


:

Mehdivir was so helpful to a first-time user of Fiverr. He came highly recommended, and he very much lived up to that recommendation. I would not hesitate to use his services again.

:

This seller is very professional, after 10 days to find a good seller finley i find this one, fast gentleman good communication, an he ask if you need anything more, i am very happy and i will choice him always, thank you brother, and thanks to Fiverr too, to bring seller like this one.

:

Excellent. Excellent. Excellent! I appreciated the ingenuity that the seller took to create a bold and uncluttered FB Banner product for me. Thank you so much.

:

I am very very happy with everything regarding mehdivir. Very good communication, delivered before time and the quality is super! I highly recommend this designer!

:

Great quality. Communication is easy and the delivery was just on time. I can highly recommend mehdivirs work to anyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment