Tuesday 23 June 2020

Interview Or Guest Post On Google News Website











About:

I will write and publish a guest post or an interview with you on a google news website. The interview will be written in a Forbes or Huffington post style. 


NOTE: It WILL NOT be published on Forbes or HuffPost, this is just their style of writing. It will be published on a different news website that is Google News Approved Site.


How it works?
1. I will send you some questions and you will need to answer them
2. I will write a news article and quote your answers (the answers will be implemented in my article)
3. I will add a link to your website as reference
4. It will be published on a news website 


Where this will be published?
I write for a few news websites, targeting USA, Australia and Canada. However, the interview will be seen in all English countries in the Google News section. So, don't worry about the traffic:-) 


I don’t accept niches related to gambling, pharma, smoking or adult content.


If you want to see examples, please get in touch with me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the feedback 👍

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Great communication and very high level quality

Seller's Response:

Thank you. I look forward to working with you again

Seller's Response:

One of the best writers i have worked with!







Interview Or Guest Post On Google News Website

No comments:

Post a Comment