Tuesday 13 April 2021

Create Facebook Cover Within 24 Hours











About:

I will create a professional Facebook COVER ART.



This 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall cover is perfect for Facebook page.



Here's what we need:



  1. High-resolution graphics/images for your cover such as your picture, logos, etc.
  2. Text to be placed on the cover


Each order comes with free revisions (rounds of changes) after your cover is delivered so you can make it perfect!



This gig does not include LOGO CREATION for your facebook cover.



If you do not have any images or photos and you want me to do that for you, I will add myself for you.




Need the cover ASAP? Purchase the EXTRA FAST Gig.



How about a matching Podcast Cover photo? Check the Extra Gigs.



Get your Facebook COVER ART today!

Reviews


:

Very fast delivery which I liked!

:

At first I really didn't get what I wanted however once I said I wasn't happy the seller provided me with a good Facebook Cover Photo

:

Awesome and great detail!

:

Always excellent!!

:

always professional! thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment