Tuesday 20 April 2021

Design An Awesome Social Media Cover Or Site Header











About:

 Hello, welcome to my gig! My name is Tabitha. I'm a full time freelance graphic designer specializing in social media design and photo manipulation. I have 10 years of experience working with diverse clientele. I offer unlimited revisions on all of my gigs to make sure you get a design that is a great fit for your target audience. 



I will design an awesome header for your personal/business social media profile, blog, or website.  



For ONLY $5:



  • 1 custom cover/header
  • Super fast 1 day delivery 
  • Unlimited revisions 


If you have any questions please contact me. :) 



Reviews


:

Awesome! Thank you so much!!

:

Pixelpurfect provided me with a background for a Blogger theme. She worked with me on a revision of the project until I was satisfied. I'd work with her again in a heartbeat!

:

Did a great job! Made adjustments that I asked.

:

She's perfect! She listens, understands and designs exactly what you ask for.

:

She was great to work with. she made sure I got what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment