Thursday 22 April 2021

Create Viral Pins For Pinterest











About:

BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC OR WEBSITE TRAFFIC!! INCREASE YOUR VISIBILITY, INCREASE YOUR VISITS AND CLICKS! SPREAD YOUR CONTENT!



Do you need help to get more saves on your pins? I will help you create awesome graphic designs for pins to drive traffic on your website!



For a limited time, I will create viral pins by using an attractive image to get more viewers and visitors on Pinterest. Royalty-free and free commercial use for all your platforms and communication sites!



2 Pack 

✔ 2x custom pins with royalty-free image and your branding

✔ 2 revisions 

 ✔ High-resolution 

5 Pack 

✔ 5x custom pins with royalty-free image and your branding

✔ 5 revisions

 ✔ High-resolution 

8 Pack 

✔ 8x custom pins with royalty-free image and your branding

✔ 8 revisions

 ✔ High-resolution

✔ Original source PDF file 



Looking forward to receiving your order!



Maria.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Propraetore is fabuloso! Fast and clear with the communication, and the work you can see it! Modern and fresh with a clear idea about how to target viewers and possible customers. Thanks seƱorita ;) I'm going to order another gig today or tomorrow! Gracias!

:

It was Good! I should of ask her to change 1 thing but i was rushing.. It was a differeny experience for me..

:

Service was as described, I offered to make the changes you needed and you did not mention anything at all and I also gave you some extras. Sorry you cannot appreciate this. Just think about using Fiverr services :)

:

Great communication with the seller and she delivered super fast with in 24 hours with no extra charge. She done a great job. I will use her again in my future projects! I would recommend her.

:

I do my "delivery dance" when I receive stuff from Maria ;P You know, the happy and bouncy type of boogie. She's great, look no further her services are fasttttt and gooddddddd!




No comments:

Post a Comment