Tuesday 27 April 2021

Design A Youtube Thumbnail











About:

Make your youtube videos more clickable on the page by using custom graphics to grab attention.



With youtube's current algorithm you need to make sure when your video appears at all that it's the one people end up clicking on.


You get ONE thumbnail 1280 x 720 for 5 dollars in .jpeg or .png format. (You'll get .jpeg by default unless you ask otherwise)



  • You get ONE revision on the thumbnails you've purchased and additional revisions are $5. (If you don't like what I made, use your revision and clarify.)



  • (I follow your directions exactly, unless you have no ideas. In which case, I have creative freedom.)



  • Please do not attempt to micromanage me. I will cancel your order.



  • If you see a lot of thumbnail examples from one customer, it means they love my work so much that they buy often, it doesn't mean that's the only kind of thumbnail I make. I make almost ANY thumbnail as long as it doesn't require me to DRAW.



  • My delivery time is not a reflection of the amount of time it takes to physically make a thumbnail. It is a reflection of how long it takes me to get to your order specifically. If you want to move to the front of the line, 24 hr delivery is available.

Reviews


:

Great Job!

:

GREAT WORK!

:

Great work this thumbnail is popping!

:

Great work! Thank you so much

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment