Saturday 5 December 2020

Design Amazing Facebook Cover ,Profile Pic











About:

Hello, This is my Fiverr Exclusive Premium Facebook cover design service.



We deliver in .jpg and .png and PSD format. 



Why Choose Us and Benefits you get?

  • Unlimited Revisions 

  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or 

    Money back guarantee
  • Fast and Reliable Communication
  • Fast Delivery 24 hours
  • High quality products
  • 100% Free PSD




If you need banners for:
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
 just let me know :) 



What I require from you?Upon purchasing you will automatically be asked for the following:



• Any specific images you would like me to use

• Logo or title text

• Colours

• What style of cover photo you like (check my past deliveries above for inspiration)





Reviews


:

Once again great. Definitely my new artist. Thanks a lot.

:

Delighted with end product. Nice seller, helpful and patient. Will be back.

:

Perfect and on time arts. Thanks.

:

Thank you very much! Good work!

:

Perfection




No comments:

Post a Comment