Monday 3 May 2021

Create Facebook Ads For Shopify Dropshipping











About:

| Facebook ads for Shopify drop shipping |



hey we knows you are still struggling with no sales and loosing money daily we understand your concern. but do not worry your struggle is complete here, we will help you to create fakebook ads for your Shopify drop shipping business.



Holding 8+ yrs of experience in FB marketing and Shopify store conversion with positive ROI.



I will test different Ad Sets in Campaign to increase Sales on your Shopify Drop Shipping Store and lower the Ad Costs, now there are 2 ways we can do this:



✅ Target Broad Interests (for new Ad Accounts)

✅ Super Look Alike Audience (Using Pixel Data)



Contact me before place an order and feel free



☑️ My Services Include

  • Create FB Ad Campaigns
  • Research Custom Audience for your product
  • Run Split Test to find Optimal Target Audience
  • Provide Technical Support & Assistance
  • Create a powerful ad copy and ad creatives to attract potential customers.
  • Improve Call-to-Action to get more conversions
  • Pixel Installation for Precise Re-Targeting & Lookalike Audiences
  • Make Your Shopify Facebook Ads Stand out from the



☑️ ️why choose me?

  • 100% dedication guaranteed
  • Treat Client work as my own
  • On-time reply
  • Customer satisfaction

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order It was really nice experience with you ❤😊.

Seller's Response:

outstanding work and communication

Seller's Response:

😍 thank you so much for make 2nd order i would like to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

If I could give this seller ZERO stars, I would. Bar none, this is one of the worst experiences I've had on Fiverr. Thank goodness it only cost me $17. The seller repeatedly delivered copy that had basic grammar errors. I pointed them out, and they kept sending back the same errors. I asked to cancel and they refused them inundated my inbox asking me to give them even more chances. Who has time for that? It's not even a complicated product (a water bottle) For $17, I guess I'll simply eat it, and use this as an opportunity to warn others. Fortunately, Fiverr has many very good and qualified writers on their platform. This provider isn't one of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment