Monday 3 May 2021

Edit Your Photos And Design An Attractive Instagram Feed











About:

If you want your unmatching photos to look good and cohesive on your Instagram Feed, you've come to the right place. I'm a photographer, photo editor and content creator with experience working for Instagram influencers to achieve a good loking and attractive feeds through photo editing.



If you're interested in this gig, feel free to send me a preview of the pictures you want me to edit and the style you're looking forward to have your pictures looking like and I will make the best I can to make it happen.



In case you really liked the way I edited your photos, you can purchase the Lightroom Preset I used to match the colors in your pictures, so you can edit them on your own.



MAKE SURE TO SEND HIGH QUALITY PICTURES FOR BETTER RESULTS



If you'd like to have more photos edited than the ones in my packages contact me for a custom offer

Reviews


:

I love it

:

This was our second order, and again she did everything to our fullest satisfaction! Will order again.

:

Great work !

:

The result is exactly as I imagined. The communication went very smoothly and quickly, she exactly understood what I wanted, and even gave me tips that improved the result. Very quick delivery as well. Thank you very much!

:

Nice work done!




No comments:

Post a Comment