Monday 17 May 2021

Create Video For Facebook, Instagram, Youtube And Other Social Media Or Ecom











About:

Are you seeking a video ad for posting to Facebook, instagram, Youtube and other social media to boost your audience engagement ? 





Well, look no further! Hi, I'm Taylor. Please review my work in the sliding gallery above or flickr gallery here - https://flic.kr/s/aHskY1x7fH





For Basic package, I will create a logo animation only with your logo, slogan and web address.

For Standard and Premium Package, I will also need the following to create the video:





  1. Lines of text/wording that introduces what you're offering. (I can get content from your website)
  2. Any images, graphics or video you may have. (I can provide stock images or video clips)
  3. A brief description of how you would like the video
  4. Call to action text and contact details. (For Premium package)
  5. With music or no music? (+$10 with music)







I will deliver the video in HD 1920x1080 with 2 free rounds of editing (Edits can take another day).







Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my gig offering or custom requests which i will then issue a custom quotation.







Thank you and look forward to working with you!







PS: Check out my Banner Design Gig with over 12000+ reviews here - www.fiverr.com/s/50rrgv

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience! Before I was a little afraid that this offer was too good to be true, but in just 2 days the seller send me something much better than what even asked for. He turned my ideas into a great video without too much instructions from my part. 10 Stars if I could.

Seller's Response:

Grateful for the 5* review and tip!

Seller's Response:

If you want to have perfect videos stop searching....we have already 8 projects together and this gig is the best...

Seller's Response:

Grateful for the continued support!

Seller's Response:

Worked with us to be able to get it revised. First edit was near perfect, nailed it on second edit.




No comments:

Post a Comment