Thursday 6 May 2021

Design Gaming Or Anime Banner For Youtube, Twitter, Twitch











About:

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO MY GIG!



If you're looking for professional design for your social media or business you're on the right place!

I will make sure to deliver best results in a proper time.



REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ME INSTEAD OF OTHERS



  • FIVERR LEVEL 2 SELLER
  • FOR $15 YOU GET AN AMAZING HEADER DESIGN
  • EVERY PIECE OF WORK IS HIGH IN QUALITY HD
  • BEST POSSIBLE RESPONSE TIME
  • VERY FAST DELIVERY ( 1-2 DAY FOR 1 HEADER+LOGO )
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS, WON'T BE NEEDED THOUGH
  • VERY FRIENDLY COMMUNICATION :)
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED



WHAT I OFFER?



  • YOUTUBE BANNER
  • TWITCH HEADER
  • TWITTER HEADER
  • FACEBOOK COVER
  • ANIME BANNER
  • GAMING BANNER
  • YOUTUBE THUMBNAIL
  • AD DESIGN



NOTE I DON'T DO MASCOT DESIGNS, ANIMATIONS, DRAWINGS

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up in the inbox!

Thank you and have a nice day,

JOJAGFX

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I absolutely love it!! it came out way better than I imagined! I asked for a few minor modifications and he went above and beyond to make it just the way I wanted. Great communication, great service, wouldn't recommend anyone else for your gaming graphic needs! 10/10! Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Woah, such a detailed review! Thank you so much, I'm really happy it came out the way you wanted!!

Seller's Response:

Seller went above and beyond to provide what I needed. The design was flawless and I'm so excited to finally have a banner I'm proud to display. Thank you for being so quick, professional, and really understanding my needs. I will definitely contact for any future work!

Seller's Response:

Woah... I'm truly grateful for writing longest review I've ever seen while working here, thank you so much for that, as well as huge tip which is really appreciated as well! I'm really glad you like it :)

Seller's Response:

Artist has great communication and awesome creativity. I just gave him a brief description of what I wanted and he went aboe and beyond to create my dope banner!




No comments:

Post a Comment