Saturday 8 May 2021

Design Engaging Facebook Business Banner











About:

Facebook banner is the most visible part of your Facebook business page. It's very important to maintain a ENGAGING one in order to attract more visitors.



A) I OFFER :

✔ Simple ✔ Premium ENGAGING Facebook banner for your business page!

✔ Consistent with your overall branding!

✔ Mobile compatible!

✔ High resolution 300 DPI output!

✔ FREE profile picture!

✔ FREE brand style guide image!



B) WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?

★ Your requirements and ideas for the cover

★ You're welcome to attach a sample of your preferred style :)



C) WHY PURE_SERVICE?

✔ Effective communication!

✔ Understand customer needs and expectations!

✔ Assure customer satisfaction!
✔ Successfully completed more than 300 projects with 8 years of working experience as a graphic designer on Fiverr!


D) EXTRA SERVICES
  • Optimize the cover design for LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest banner
  • Fully editable Vector Source file ( AI / EPS )


★ I always make sure that you're 100% satisfied throughout the journey!

★ PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!

★ OR feel free to contact me if you have any questions :)

Reviews


:

Great as always! Love his service!

:

it was my first time using this service and I am impressed, He was very knowledgeable, made all the changes I wanted until we got a final product He is patient and very responsive every step of the way and delivered on time I would strongly recommend him

:

always excellent

:

You did a great job Thanks

:

Outstanding seller when above and beyond , what I ordered and wanted to make sure I was happy, I will be ordering again very soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment