Friday 5 June 2020

Design Mind Blowing Facebook Business Cover Photo











About:

Cover photo is the most visible part of your Facebook business page. It's very important to maintain a MIND-BLOWING banner in order to attract more visitors.



A) I OFFER :

✔ Simple ✔ Premium MIND-BLOWING Facebook cover photo for your business page!

✔ Consistent with your overall branding!

Mobile compatible!

✔ High resolution 300 DPI output!

FREE profile picture!

FREE brand style guide image!



B) WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?

★ Your requirements and ideas

★ You're welcome to attach a sample of your preferred style :)



C) WHY PURE_SERVICE?


✔ Effective communication!

✔ Understand customer needs and expectations!

✔ Assure customer satisfaction!
✔ Successfully completed more than 300 projects with 8 years of working experience as a graphic designer on Fiverr!


D) EXTRA SERVICES
  • Optimize the cover design for LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest banner - $10 each
  • Fully editable Vector Source file ( AI / EPS ) - $10


I always make sure that you're 100% satisfied throughout the journey!

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!

★ OR feel free to contact me if you have any questions :)

Reviews


:

Savindu has very good skill in design and understand clearly what are your needs. The delivery is fast and the revision are done very quickly as well ! He designed the facebook banner of our company WizyTime and we are very happy to use it on our social media. Thank you :)

:

Savindu was great in communicating whenever I requested changes to be made.He delivered an excellent work for me and he is now my go to guy for any of my future projects ! highly recommend!

:

This gentleman created “Thunder Pups “ cover on Facebook for my business. He asked me questions to make sure he got the correct design I wanted. Very easy to work with and he finished the design before deadline. He is very enthusiastic and motivated to get the job done. I will be coming back for more designs.

:

Sivandu was outstanding! I wish every business on Fiverr operated in this way. Professionalism. Quick response times. Always positive. Eager to satisfy. Made multiple revisions to make it right and ensure I'm happy. Plus, the title is actually an accurate description of what you can expect. I paid more for this, and I'd happily pay more over and over and over again with this seller. Worth every bit. If you're looking for a pro... You found them. My project was for a Facebook business page cover photo. I am running ads for a specific product and I wanted my cover photo to reflect the campaign.

:

A stellar professional who was a pleasure to work with. Delivered a fantastic product and was very responsive in communication and follow-ups. Looking forward to working on many projects in the near future!




No comments:

Post a Comment