Friday 26 June 2020

Design Social Media Posts, Instagram Posts Or Instagram Stories











About:

Hi, I'm Kim a Graphic Designer.



I would love to help create and design posts to help build your brand and establish an amazing look for your social media.



I can do images for 



- Quotes

- Product Photography

- Blogs

- Businesses 



5 images will be provided in PNG and JPG Version. If you require the source file, Please specify the format required prior to ordering (Indesign, Photoshop or Word)



Do message me for any Inquiries. 

Thank  You!

Kim





Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of my favorite designers

:

would love IG story template. this is great!

:

Perfect, i recommend her

:

The person doesn't met my requirements and we cancel the order

:

Hello, sorry I’m a little confused. I sent you the revised file with your preferred mock up and you mentioned you liked them and accepted the order. If there’s anything else please do not hesitate to contact me, I’ll be happy to be of service.







Design Social Media Posts, Instagram Posts Or Instagram Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment