Wednesday 24 June 2020

Deliver 600 Exercise Images With Motivational Quotes











About:

With over 15 years of creating professional content online, we are pleased to provide you with an exceptional Gig, that we trust will be of a great benefit to you and your audience.



In this gig you will get Professionally designed photos with motivational quotes.



These highly valuable digital assets can be used for your online social media content, you can use it for more engagement with your audience by providing them a precious information to inspire and communicate your message.



You will receive the selected package of 200,350, or 600 within 1 day and we are committed to this.



If you have any questions, or special requests please don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we will do our best to meet your expectations and demands.

Reviews


:

The seller did not do their homework about what my business is, nor did they ask me. The seller sent me (3) samples and only 1 out of the 3 samples had something to do with exercise, sports or gym. The order from the seller 90% of the quotes are exclusively related to (exercise, sports or gym) of which my business does NOT care and that is NOT my clientele or my customers are interested. I was sent 86 quotes without images not 200 and out of the 86 quotes without images ony 56 quotes had absolutely nothing to do with ( exercise, sports or gym). The seller should have told me that 90% of their quotes are health-related before I made the purchase. I do NOT recommend the seller.

: : : :





Deliver 600 Exercise Images With Motivational Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment