Tuesday 9 June 2020

Design Feminine Social Media Posts











About:

Price for Infographics, flyers, Banner or anything except IG/FB post will be different. Please contact me before placing the order. :)



Note:
Order this GIG only if you have content for Social Media Posts.These templates are 
Professionally designed in Photoshop/Illustrator.



Need a Professional Social Media Posts to take your business to the next level?

I can provide affordable and feminine social media posts to set your business to next level.



What I need from you is: 



- Colors to use. 

- Content and Images to use
- Logo (if you want it in the design, .png/psd/vector format). 
- Link to your website/IG.
- Any other relevant information that can help.
- If possible, send us references and examples of the style you like from other brand templates.



  • Very high-quality posts (suitable also for Retina displays)
  • Stunning copyright-free stock images will be sourced if required
  • Fits your brand aesthetic with photos/colors
  • Include your company's logo, hashtags or website URL


If you need a custom order or a specific number of posts, do message me first with your requirements. I will also provide discounts on large orders. :)



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing experience. The seller stayed in communication with me and made proper modifications as requested. Looking forward to ordering again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Glad you liked the work. Sure, would love to work with you again. :)

:

Very fast responses.

:

She did an excellent job and I loved the outcome of the posts templates, I will definitely use her again!

:

I love my finished product. I will definitely use you again for future needs. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment