Saturday 6 June 2020

Create A FIFA 20 Styled Banner, Logo Or Thumbnail











About:

I will create FIFA 20 styled thumbnails, a logo and a header/banner.



The thumbnails will look professional and every player can be on it. I can even transform you into a soccer player.

The logo can be 2D or 3D and with every color, style etc. you want!

The header and banner can be made into YouTube, Twitter or Facebook size.



Everything will look realistic and professional and will be made just how you want it!

If you only want a logo or banner/header, that's also possible.

For questions, feel free to ask me any time! I will respond as soon as possible.

Reviews


:

It’s Great working with dutchnina, will give you exactly what you ask for. Perfect quality designs. Describe in detail what you want and dutchnina will make it happen!

:

Great as always!

:

Everything was very well done, and I will def come back.

:

Very impressed. 110% will work again with this seller again

:

Very good service provided. I'm very happy with what I got. Pleasure to deal with




No comments:

Post a Comment