Thursday 4 June 2020

Create Social Media Templates Using Canva











About:

Are you looking for professional social media templates? Do you want your post/ads more attractive?

I will help you to do awesome design to gain more followers/clients.



to see more designs : https://www.instagram.com/riograpix/



Please leave a message in case of any questions. I will gladly help you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kio is friendly and answers back rapidly.. Try to give you options so you can decide and be pleased. I will make some other templates with her. Very recommended.

:

Great and fast delivery, also over delivered. Happy to work again with this seller. Delivered before the deadline. Quality was on point.

:

Gig was as described. Good communication, but be prepared to show examples of what you need. Will use this service again.

:

Thank you ❤

:

Absolutely amazing! I’ve found my “go to” person.




No comments:

Post a Comment