Tuesday 29 December 2020

Resize Image Or Logo For Youtube, Facebook, Twitter Cover











About:

Hi there,



Thank you for your interest in my gig, kindly INBOX me with your image and size needed so I may guide further.



$5 provides resize image or logo for any one of



-Facebook Cover, Display Picture

-Twitter

-LinkedIn etc



I can also design the above using your logo. 



PLEASE NOTE: If you are expecting a delivery of size very large, it may loose its quality for $5 gig. Inbox me if its possible to work on its quality too and get a quote for that.



Best regards

Joe



www.fiverr.com/joe_boi

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My very first experience was solid great with joe , helped us out of the way as well by sending complementary files , pleasure doing business with him. Will be re-hiring soon.

Seller's Response:

It's my pleasure to help, J.

Seller's Response:

Great as Usual!!!!

Seller's Response:

Happy to help

Seller's Response:

I've used this seller for multiple projects and will continue to use his services.




No comments:

Post a Comment