Tuesday 16 February 2021

Promote And Add Your Etsy Products On My Tumbler Blog











About:

Do you want to increase your Etsy product sales? 


I am here to help you. I will promote your items on my tumbler website to reach a large audience of people who love handmade & craft items. 


I will create an interesting post about your product with:

  • A link to your item
  • 1 Image (more with gig extras)
  • Catchy description up to 15 words (or more if you purchase an extra)
  • I will also share your post to my pinterest fan page of 2000 followers!



My Specialties



  • Level 2 seller - Trusted by all Fiverr buyers

  • Deliver work on time
  • Expert in social media promotion

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I sent a photo wanted the seller to mention the blog. but the seller chose others photo. There is no result. wasted money.

:

Thank you, Good job

:

Thank you so much!!

:

very quick thank you

:

Great job, just as described. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment