Wednesday 25 November 2020

A Radio Style Interview With You To Create Great Content











About:

You need content, and you need it now... but writing about yourself and what you offer is painful.  Try an Influence Spotlight!  Whether you realize it or not, you're the expert.  I specialize in bringing out your passion and authenticity in you.



Send me a brief outline of what you want to cover and I will interview you.  I have hundreds of radio interviews that brought out the passion and authenticity of the guest and their message. 



Why me?  I love relation based sales and marketing.  What does that mean to you?  I specialize in getting your unique sales and marketing messages to your audience in a way they will relate to.  Remember, it's about your audience connecting with you.  I can help.



You get the audio file to use as you like:

  • Blog post
  • Newsletter
  • Podcast
  • Video
  • All of the above


Any of these can be distributed through:

  • email
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn 
  • Many many more.


This is simply the easiest way to create content and captures your authentic voice.  Communicate the passion of you and your offer. 



Questions?  Message me!



Reviews


Seller's Response: Seller's Response:

Thank You Chris, excelent job

:

Managed the interview professionally.

:

Outstanding and very professional

:

Thank you. I really appreciate it




No comments:

Post a Comment