Wednesday 11 November 2020

Create Amazon Ebc Enhanced Brand Content A Plus











About:

Amazon Enhanced Brand Content (A+/EBC/EMC)



With all the competition on Amazon now, it is no longer as easy as listing up your items and generating sales. The market is now saturated and in order to stay above your competition, you will need better content to get more sales.



EBC is content that will keep you customers on the page, teach them about your brand/product, and most importantly.. make the SALE!



I have created product listings that have made it to #1 in their category and have created content for many items that received the "Amazon's Choice" badge. 



Benefits of Enhanced Brand Content



  1. Reduces immediate bounce offs
  2. Keeps the customer focused on YOUR product
  3. Sends a brand value and assurance
  4. Increases the ROIs of paid product Ads
  5. Reduces product returns and negative reviews!
  6. Converts the sale!



Why choose us?



  • I am based in United States and I am a native English speaker.
  • My designs are modern and mobile friendly.
  • We do all original work. 
  • You want your product to have an American brand aesthetic. 



Feel free to message me with any questions.



Notes:



You will need brand registry in order to upload EBC to your listing on your own. 

Reviews


:

He helps me even after my ordered marked as completed works and moreover all his works are great. I will ask him help again when I launch a new products later. Thank you again!

:

All I can say is I love it. I was very nerves. He asked for pictures and I gave him everything I had. It look amazing. We are working on out next product and I will be reaching out again.

:

At the beginning of the project, the seller informed me that the project will be complete before the due date. However as we were approaching the due date, the seller requested for an extension due to a personal emergency which is understandable. As a new Amazon seller, we had some questions with the process and despite the communication from the seller being often very brief, the final delivery was very good. Would highly recommend this seller and would hire him again.

:

What very surprised by the professionalism and efficiency of the seller. I gave him free rein and he came up with a fantastic content to enhance my brand registry content. Great design skills and communication, very good experience.

:

Good communication and style. However, was expecting a more well-thought-out design for this price. The design is a bit basic.




No comments:

Post a Comment