Friday 13 November 2020

Design Custom Social Media Templates In Canva











About:

Professionally customize templates for you in Canva that you can easily edit yourself!

Well-designed Instagram feeds brings new followers which in turn creates lasting relationships and organic growth.





What I need:

  • Brand colors to use in Templates
  • Your logo
  • Your IG/FB/website link to give me an idea of your brand.
  • If possible, send me references and examples of the style you like from other brand templates.

How to use:

- Replace pictures with your brand pictures.

- Add your logo

- Edit text and font 

You will receive the following files:

- The customized Editable Canva templates

- File size 1200x1200 (INSTA & FB)



IMPORTANT:

All templates and graphics are protected by copyright and are not allowed to be sold, shared or redistributed for financial gain.



If you need a custom order or a specific number of posts, do message me first with your requirements. So, take a look at my samples and Hit the Order Button. I'll be happy to work with you.

Thanks!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment