Friday 20 November 2020

Manage Your Social Media Accounts











About:

This package is for the business owner who wants to take their business to another level and understands the importance and effectiveness social media marketing has on purchasing decisions. 



I will research your industry, niche, and competitors to leverage your social media marketing. I will post your products with backlinks and if needed professional stock photos (stock photos' pricing is included). I will also post articles that will be informative and engaging to help your potential buyers/clients with their purchasing decisions. This package includes up to 2 social media accounts under the same brand/business (example: Facebook and Twitter or Instagram and Facebook). I will post 5 times per week.



Feel free to send me any questions prior to order.

Thank you! :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a great job

Seller's Response:

Maria is a reliable partner who you can trust in her commitment. Ordered her again

:

Great company to work with. Thank you.

:

Fantastic as always!

:

I am very happy with service. I will definately use them again!




No comments:

Post a Comment