Thursday 12 November 2020

Revamp Your Twitch Design











About:

I am a gamer myself and i have all the knowledge of different fields on streaming platforms to create unique overlays.

I will create a nice Mascot logo for your channel and create a package which includes :



  • Cover image that can be used on social platforms
  • Overlay or Layout
  • Panels
  • Screens
  • Small animations in layout
  • Emote for your chat


or if you want something specific just let me know.



If you are interested just leave a message and we can talk business

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication and Fast Delivery

Seller's Response:

my third order from kbit and more to come!

:

Always great to work for him. Really love the awesome projects.

:

Perfection. That’s what you get from this guy. Recommended as always! Great job!

:

Dude is so humble everytime he place an order. It's always fun to work with him. Got extra tip too respect it




No comments:

Post a Comment