Wednesday 11 November 2020

Create A Realistic Fortnite Thumbnail Using Blender











About:

Hi,

I'm Bibek and I make Thumbnails for YouTube Creators / Social Media



If it's the start of new season, I might not have some of the new skins. 

So f
irst Please make sure to ask me if I have the skin that you need in your thumbnail.



For just $10, I will model and create  3 professional 3D Fortnite thumbnails using Blender. Also, for just $5, I will design 1 awesome looking 3D Fortnite Blender Thumbnail



I will be sure to finish the thumbnail quickly and to your exact expectations.

I will provide some changes to the thumbnail as it varies with prices until it is perfect.
I will respond to any messages about my gig in under 1 hour.



- BASIC PACKAGE:



  • 1 Blender Thumbnail for YouTube/Social Media


- STANDARD PACKAGE:



  • 3 Blender Thumbnails
 

- PREMIUM PACKAGE:



  • 4 Blender Thumbnails


What I provide:


Creative & Unique Thumbnails
Friendly Customer Support


The Delivery times are the latest possible times I will deliver.
I will most likely deliver much faster than the number of days shown.


contact me if you have any questions :)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

good job, the person is listening and the result of my request is perfect I recommend

:

Did an amazing job for my thumbnail and exactly what i wanted, first time paying for a thumbnail as well, recommend highly.

:

very good and compliant

:

very good and fast

:

appreciate it




No comments:

Post a Comment