Thursday 26 November 2020

Design Social Media Posts And Banners For You











About:





Hi there!

Visual is important, so in order to make your feed looks professional and stunning don't hesite contact me!



I would love to know your every detail of your brand and what you are looking for.



I have 4 years experience as a social media designer and i'm open mind to new projects.



What you get?

Professional social media posts/banners design for the platforms of your preference. 



Custom order?

Yes! If you need less or more posts than my gig offers, i can customize your order. Remember that my price is $4 per 1 design.



Why you choose my GIG?

- Creative and Original Idea!

- Unlimited revisions until your 100% satisfaction.

- Best communication.

- Free sources files.



By the way, i don't make video, gif, copywriting or posting in your social media account.

And i would be grateful if you contact me before place the order.



Thanks for viewing my gig. 



Best regards!

Reviews


:

I've worked with Gismar several times. Actually twice this week and each and every time the work has been fantastic! Not only is it delivered way before its due its also delivered with very minor corrections needed. Its like he captures exactly what Im seeking without me providing an actual design. I'm launching a crowdfund and needed some memes for social media. Thank you so much again. I'll absolutely be back!

:

My first time using Fiverr, a very professional seller, understood exactly what I needed, very responsive in a pretty fair amount of time, provided a sample for my approval before moving forward to complete the whole order. The final delivery was beyond my expectations, got 14 posts and one banner. I will definitely use her services again!

:

She is an amazing person to work with and really pushes to deliver a beautiful and unique design that will help grow the business and catch attention of future customers. Will be using again!

:

Took direction well. Super fast!. Asked questions to understand what I wanted and most importantly of all she delivered quality work!! Will definitely be working with her again in the future.

:

She’s an amazing designer and did a wonderful job helping me with a few of my brand’s graphics and social media ads. Good communication throughout, professional, and quality work. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment