Saturday 28 November 2020

Be Your Social Media Content Creator











About:

Since social media itself is new advertising platform- I can help you design social media content with a template design for your brand identity. My services will offer you 







  •  Creative captions creation
  •  Post template design 
  •  Facebook page update, cover design and profile photo design 
  •  Content Scheduling
  •   Hashtags creation and outreach 
  •  Content creation 


  • All the content design will be personalized with your brand logo and Website URL, contact details and tagline
  • Please contact before ordering 

Reviews


:

Absolutely wonderful to work with. Maria and her team really were hands on with making sure I was happy with my social post. With their work scope I let will be less stressful for me to get post up on my social media. I’m very happy and highly recommend. I will be working with her again.

:

She gave me more than was asked for with more revisions, good communication. unfortunately it’s just not the quality I was hoping for. You get what you pay for.

:

Mary was great. We have great content to Post. She listened to what I wanted and provided some great content that is really engaging. Hiring again

:

She is absolutely amazing and dedicated. I absolutely recommend. Thank you! I will continue to order each and every month!

:

Communication was very good. Had a clear understanding of what I wanted. Overall happy with the outcome and would consider using again. Thanks Maryaaekbal!




No comments:

Post a Comment