Sunday 29 November 2020

Design Unique And Professional Instagram Story Highlight Icon











About:

I will design professional, original and unique icons for your story highlights on instagram.



With this gig you'll get:

  • professional & unique design that'll match your instagram perfectly
  • HD Highlight Icons
  • as many revisions as you need, because my priority is that you'll be satisfied


If you have any questions feel free to contact me! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work and on the very first try. Thank you I am very happy :). She even did more than what I asked. She gave me 2 versions of every Highlight, just amazing. Very impressed.

:

Excellent work highly recommended

:

fast and good I would work with her in the future

:

Not what I expected. After a late arrival time. Seemed like it was rushed together

:

Hello! The revisions are there so you can use them. If you weren’t satisfied with the delivery you should’ve asked for a revision and tell me what you want me to change and I would’ve done that happily. I’m very sorry that you’re not satisfied but you should’ve raised your concerns, not accept the order. You didn’t say a thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment