Sunday 23 August 2020

Design An Instagram Ad For Your Business











About:

No doubt, social networks pretend to the main place for your ad. Instagram and Facebook are kings in this battlefield. Let's join the battle and win it together and I will design an ad for your social media profile.  



Great Ad=More Customers. More Customers=More Money. More Money=More Flex. 

Great Ad=Great Flex. 



Of course, flex means more flexibility, because we are serious people, not posers. 



I'm a UX Designer, I know how people behave and what they actually like. So, you pay, I do all the magic for you.



Can't wait to help you reach your goals. Feel free to ask any questions. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did more than expected. You get what you pay for

:

Unfair assessment based on personal hostility. The design I have provided is made at a decent level, as you can see. The customer constantly changed his requests, there were absurd revisions, I asked to be specific, which cost me one star.

:

Instant communication, Well designed ads and a quick turn around time ! A+ Will use again.

:

Great communication from start to finish and Fast delivery. Thank you!

:

Hello. We had asked Eugene for developing a new ad poster for our advertisement campaign, and first of all me, as a CEO, want to say "Thank you" to him. You did a great job! I can confirm that Eugene has done his best to follow our requirements and create an excellent ad poster. I would definitely ask him for R&D our others advertisement campaigns within Facebook. It took only a day to make our job, and he did it well. We are confident he will surpass your expectations and be valuable person in your bookmarks!




No comments:

Post a Comment