Thursday 27 August 2020

Design Attractive Facebook Cover And Profile Picture











About:

Are you looking for Attractive, exclusive and professional Facebook coverTwitter HeaderYoutube Channel ArtInstagram Profile for your page/personal timeline/event or group cover? Order my packages with confidence!



What will I need from you to get started?

Upon purchasing any of my packages you will automatically be asked for the following:





·         Any website, blog or page URL to more understand about your business

·         Any specific images you would like me to use.

·         Logo or Title of your business

·         Any colors you wish to be used

·         Mobile Friendly / Desktop Friendly ?

 

You can send me any design for inspiration or You may leave the whole design to my own creative input :)





Have any query? 



Please feel free to ask me in the inbox.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

Lot of Thanks 💕

:

Quick service

:

Bundle of Thanks 💕

:

The seller was fast and responsive and that was a great part but the work wasn't as good as what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment