Thursday 27 August 2020

Promote Your Content On My Instagram











About:

Hello, I am a social media influencer on instagram. My account is @davidandclara if you want to check it out. I am a singer, songwriter, and producer. I have a decent following and I am offering my services to help promote others. I am an American, and based in Albuquerque, NM. 



All I need is your username to tag you in, a photo, information on the conten. If it is an event (concert, music release etc) , I need all dates and times, and I can't stress how crucial that is. 



I am new to this, but am here to give you the best that I can. I have offered extra fast delivery which has a stipulation. If the extra fast delivery is selected and it is end of day, I will do my best to immediately begin posting your content. If you need rush services, please message me before hand. 



My services are meant to bring a celebration to your account, and to celebrate life. For that reason, I am stating here clearly I will not promote any content that enforces xenophobic attitudes/agendas. I.E. , racism, sexism, or outright violence.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment