Monday 17 August 2020

Create A Facebook Cover Page Banner Youtube Thumbnail Design











About:

Hi, welcome to our social media gig.



For every $10 you will get 1 social media banner

Choices: facebook, youtube, twitter, google plus, Linkedin and instagram



Visit Our Portfolio: 
http://goo.gl/192Gny


Here is what i need to get started: 

  1. Any specific images you would like me to use

  2. if 1 banner order - name of social media 
  3. Specific banner text or banner content
  4. Any important images like logo, product images, headshot, caricature etc that you like to include in the design


If you need additional social media cover just let me know

Please contact me anytime for more info.

Reviews


:

Once again everything was 5 STAR! At this point, I've used Junrex22 several times and every single time the work is impeccable.

:

I've used Junrex22 for several projects and every time my projects come out PERFECT the first delivery. I'm very satisfied with the work and will refer and come back again.

:

Hire this seller! They do very good work!

:

SHE IS THE ONLY ONE I USE

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment