Friday 14 August 2020

Design Quality Blog Or Pinterest Banner











About:

Total Over 250 Very Satisfied Customers!



I can design for you 10 quality and outstanding blog or Pinterest banner that just perfectly reflect your message and engage with your audience.



Here are instructions to make everything go smooth and fast:

1) Please provide me a text on each image

2) Please provide me image size.

3) If you would like your website url or logo to be on each image, please provide them.



*All images used are royalty free* 

(If you have a particular image idea in mind, please share that as well.)



Revisions are solely for change of fonts, style, or image. 



If you need a service that is not listed above, please contact me first, do not order! You can custom order.



Order Now and let the MAGIC happen!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

So perfect. I'm grateful I found him. It spare me a lot of time and with a quality work that probably I will not achieve if it is done alone

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for this awesome review. Happy to be working with you, waiting for you very soon!

Seller's Response:

Love your work every time I place an order. Keep it up!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for this awesome review. Happy to be working with you, waiting for you very soon!

Seller's Response:

Pench is awesome, professional and doesn't need constant handholding, taking care of everything and remembers instructions and requirements flawlessly.




No comments:

Post a Comment