Saturday 29 August 2020

Design Post For Your Social Media











About:

A good product is not good enough without a good advertisement. I will do nice posters which will attract the eyes of your target audience. That's modern marketing game. Be a player with me.



I will provide:



- Unique design

- Trendy Posters for Social Media

- Attractive design for attracting your targeted customers

- Perfect size poster for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat etc

- Timely Delivery



I need:



- Logo, website/brand description 

- Copywriter of the content in a document

- Contact information (Address, Telephone, Website, Mail) to include in the design



I Design for:

Social Media Post of

- Gym/Fitness

- Medical Equipment

- Restaurant

- Food/Cooking

- Game

- Digital Agency



Linkedin Cover, Youtube Channel art etc I can provide. 



Reviews


:

superb work as usual

:

Excellent as always

:

Excellent seller, very fast and high quality work

:

Extremely satisfied!

:

quick response time, good job, has implemented the corrections as requested




No comments:

Post a Comment