Sunday 30 August 2020

Write A 500 Word Article Or Blog Post For Your Website











About:

Hello, My name is Alex, and I am currently looking to take on some new customers. I am capable of providing up to 10 articles per day, on any subject. Ever since I was a child I have been writing short stories, several of which have been published. Currently, I am focused on writing content for client's websites while using it as an opportunity to embed search engine optimization tags into the content which can help increase the visibility of your site. I can write about anything, I have done article writing projects for a variety of HVAC companies, SEO companies, and even an interior designer! so what are you waiting for? Get in touch today!



I am currently seeking full-time employment in this field, so don't hesitate to contact me in regards to bigger jobs, as I would be happy to take on extra work!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Direct and efficient

:

He provides texts that capture the reader´s attention. Lecture is easy and smoooth.

:

Very fast delivery. Ordered 10 articles and all delivered.

:

This Buyer was Extremely detailed with her descriptions, very clear instruction! Was a simple, quick gig and went over very well! I hope to work with you in the near future

:


No comments:

Post a Comment