Wednesday 26 August 2020

Create And Post Personalized Content To Your Facebook Page











About:

Although I am new to Fiverr, I am an experienced Social Media Marketer. I personalize the engaging content I create for your business so that it is relevant and of value to your customers. I can create or analyze your Facebook Page so that you have the best representation of your business. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was total waste of money. Very poor quality. Not happy with delivery at all. Not recommend to anyone this seller.

:

I delivered the work that was requested and even submitted revisions to make sure it was up to par with your expectations. It was unfortunate to hear that you valued my work at $5 when all of my clients have been very pleased with my work. Sorry to hear we won’t be working again together. *Fiverr marked this order complete automatically.

:

She did a wonderful job. Would definitely use her again!

:

Awesome seller! Very professional and give good advices. Thank you.

:

Work was beautiful and the seller delivered ahead of schedule and was extremely responsive to suggestions.




No comments:

Post a Comment