Saturday 29 August 2020

Design Awesome Social Media Banner











About:

This gig includes banners for Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter & much more for just $5
delivering in JPG/PNG with the source files for free*. 



This is what I do,


  1. I'll think completely from your business prospective and work on the designs to attract your clients.
  2. I'll make the Brand pop out of the crowd
  3. Your success is my success. I'll make it a win-win situation for both of us. 
  4. I'll provide you unlimited revisions* until you're 100% satisfied with my services.
  5. 24 hours of online support everyday,So my response and delivery will be quick
  6. I don't browse for your designs, Every bit of your design contains my creativity.
  7. I also provide you with multiple design variations.
  8. I provide your designs in all possible formats 
  9. Please see my portfolio in my profile for all the design works I have done. 


Contact me for further info



IMPORTANT NOTE:
1. If you have any issues regarding the gig, discuss and resolve than leaving a bad comment. I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO COMMUNICATE ANYTHING TO PLEASE OUR BUYERS. 
2. NO PERSONAL CONTACT INFO will be shared. Any queries, you can always communicate through fiverr as I will be available 24/7



Have a great day,
Toddy

Reviews


:

This was a Great Gig did it Fast and Awesome!!!! Love his work ...

:

It always fascinates me how Tod is able to catch the spirit of each company and creates stunning visuals. Highly recommend him!

:

Good work. Thanks, Toddy.

:

wonderful experience. Love his work always. very innovative + artistic.

:

Thanks Toddy for your thoughtful and incredible work. Very value for money. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment