Sunday 16 August 2020

Create 5 Awesome Pinterest Pins











About:

hello 
 have you been looking for awesome and unique Pinterest pins, you are in the right place!
  I will professionally handcraft  Pinterest pins highly optimized .. clickable and repinned
I have done lots of  marketing in this platform, for various companies and offer them custom Pinterest pins 
in this gig, I make the one custom pins that you need for your  (blog, article, online store or local business
what do you get in this gig
1.high quality  graphic 
2.your choice size and format (if you have specific one )
3.various revisions 
4.SEO keyword related to your niche and group boards 
 for more  requirements, you can CHECK  EXTRAS
For MORE CUSTOM orders, please contact me and I will send a custom offer.

 you can contact us any questions, well be happy to give help  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice job, sanaouba is professional. thanks

:

you are welcome, great experience, thank u

:

Thank you for re-making pins that I thought needed a little improvement. Pins were even better! thanks for your service.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment