Saturday 15 August 2020

Design Amazing Youtube Thumbnail Or Cover For You











About:

WELCOME To My YouTube Thumbnail Or Cover Design Gig


I'll help you through the graphical works and will come up with a great design ready to hit the platform. Contact with me directly with your brief, 


Types of design which I can help you with :


Thumbnail | YouTube Cover  | Facebook Cover |


If you want other type of design which is not mentioned in the list ,Please let me know about it.I will try my best to provide whatever your heart desire and which will catch every ones eyes.I won't stop trying until i can satisfy you.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Others do in 30$/40$ but i will do just 25$.Customer's satisfaction is my top priority.




WHAT WILL YOU GET$ ?


Eye-catching Professional and outstanding design 
High resolution design
Fast delivery
Unlimited revision


REQUIREMENTS:


Your Channel's logo or name
Tell me color contrast




NOTE:
Please contact me before placing an order to avoid any confusion or cancellation.
----------------------------------**********************************-------------------------------------


Feel free to contact with me.
I am available 24/12


THANK YOU

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment