Thursday 8 October 2020

Design 2 Professional Gaming Thumbnail For Cheap











About:

Hey! Thanks for checking out my gig




DISCLAIMER
: Please do contact me before purchasing a gig, this will let me know and prepare your gig.



Doing so might get you a discount for your next purchase! (Any class above Silver)



--BULK PURCHASES: Get a large discount! Be sure to contact me before purchasing bulks/gigs.

-------------------------------------------------

Here I make awesome thumbnails for your channel from scratch!



Just provide me with a few required information, and thats it! I'll bring it back to you within the said time from the gig you'll purchase. I'll give you a brief explanation of what ill do :)



1. Quality thumbnail retouching



2. Creative and Fun thumbnail ideas *Eye Catching*



3. Professional photo cropping



4. Professionally added Effects (GFX/SFX)



5. Eye-catching texts (View Catcher)



 (and much much more.)



Thats all I can explain in this brief explanation. I hope to be seeing you around! Please Enjoy :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The whole process was perfect and exactly what I was looking for!

:

The worked looked clean, exactly what type of thumbnail i was looking for! Coming back for more.

:

Thanks :)

:

Good editor

:

OMG!!!! I love it super easy and fast delivery!! It only took 1 hour. I gave him a link to an ugly thumbnail but he made it amazing! Thank youu. I’ll be back




No comments:

Post a Comment