Saturday 3 October 2020

Edit Your Photos For Your Instagram Or Facebook











About:

Hi everybody! I'm a professional photographer and photo editor for the last 5+ years. 



Starting from $5 I will edit your photos and give them professional look.



I guarantee your order will be ready in time with the best quality!



What is included in Portrait Retouching:



  • Advanced color correction in Lightroom or Capture One
  • Cropping & Resizing 
  • Skin retouching
  • Skin color alignment

  • Lips & Teeth correction
  • Wrinkles, stretches or pimples deleting
  • Simple Body Corrections



NOTE. Dear Buyers, please provide me with your clear instructions and vision of a final result before I start editing. If you don`t mention it, I will edit photos according to general editing rules, but always with the best services.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

fast delivery and quality work.

:

Great editing

:

Great job and very fast communication!

:

Amazing! Thank you so much!

:

thanks Ande!!




No comments:

Post a Comment