Tuesday 13 October 2020

Design Professional Facebook Cover Photo Banner











About:

Professional Facebook Cover page design Exclusively on Fiverr!!!



I will give your FACEBOOK PAGE or GROUP a perfect look with a custom cover photo design.



For a Basic gig you receive:

A cover timeline photo for your Facebook page or group in best quality .png format in the ideal dimensions for computer and mobile displays.

For the design of the FB timeline cover I will use your logo and images that you provide or can be found on your website, or I will choose the best stock photos with free license.


Please also check my gig extras:
I offer the following additional platforms:

  • Twitter

  • LinkedIn

  • YouTube

  • Instagram
If you want all your social media pages to have similar look, you can feel free to purchase my gig add-ons.

I would love to help you build your ONLINE BRAND PRESENCE.


I recommend my source file add-on for your convenience if you will need changes in future.



I will be happy to help you make your Social Media Pages attractive and presentable.


Order my Gig and Grab your customers attention with eye catching social media pages.



I will be happy to help you!


Best Regards,

Pepita



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I could have did this myself on canva ! It’s not really creative at all . I was looking for creative.

Seller's Response:

You changed my creative initial design to this with your revision requests. If you are not open to creative ideas you will have only simple designs.

Seller's Response:

She was amazing and definitely exceeded my expectations. My project was completed fast and came out exactly how I imagined it. Her customer service was some of the best I’ve ever had! She is now my go to person for any project I need in the future, in which she’s equipped to complete.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! You are welcome.

:

I have been using this seller for months and she is #1 Graphic Artist on here. She is super patient and has a passion for her work. I am a perfectionist and like my work perfect and clean. This designer took her time to give me exactly what I want. Again, thank you for your excellent work. More orders coming.




No comments:

Post a Comment