Friday 30 October 2020

Design An Ultimate Gaming Banner For Youtube,Twitch,Twitter











About:

Hey, Gamers! 
Welcome to my GIG!
I will design The most suitable GAMING Banner/Channel Art for your ( YouTube, Twitter, Twitch etc.)



Note: 
I'M DON'T DESIGN AVATARS/MASCOTS 


Why should you choose me?
- I'm a Professional Graphic designer & Level 2  high rating seller on Fiverr.
- I have been ACTIVE in my industry Over 5 years.
- I have Creative and Professional ideas.
- I have a PERFECT communication and response time 
Finally, I'm Satisfied with my skills and your project will be *your* satisfaction.



PREMIUM GIG INCLUDES



1. 1 Logo and profile image 

2. 2 Banner designs 

3. Any 5 platforms resizing

3. Source files

4. YT/twitch thumbnail

5. Commercial use /copyright for all designs



Other Extras  



1. Additional thumbnail (You can add it on Gig extras)

2. YT/Twitch Outro (You can add it on Gig extras)

3. Twitch Offline Screen (You can add it on Gig extras)

4. Twitch Panels (You can add it on Gig extras)

5. NEW!  FULL Animated Starting soon/ Ending soon screens (You can add it on Gig extras)



Order Now! or Hit the contact Button now.



Note: 
I'M DON'T DESIGN AVATARS/MASCOTS 



Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer you as always.



Thank you,
Rvdesigner.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He knew exactly what i wanted when i told him, very impressed with the outcome and the colours he used, would defiantly recommend him!

:

I ordered the banners, and I received the final designs in about 2 days. Seller was very prompt, and I was immediately satisfied with the designs.

:

After the delivery was accepted and there was 1 simple detail missing the banner of the youtube channel was not so vibrant has the twitch one and I paid for 3 banners only got 2 in the finals details only one was changed if u pay half work and you are fine with half work it's a good idea if u actually need the full work done I wouldn't recommend

:

Thanks for the feedback But I think for a Simple detail don't have to leave a negative feedback.Also after completing the order I've helped you to fix thes . Also you've said you want Youtube and twitch Banners only in the requirements. So Do not work with again with this Buyer! won't recommend

:

Amazing result for the mascotte and banner and logo. very happy with the result. Quick response. I would recommend this to everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment